Friday, November 02, 2007


The previous night was horrible.
Pipi stayed over and when we were sleeping.
I got woken up by the door swingin sound.
Got up and realized the door wasn't shut properly.
Didn't dare move so I kept disturbin Pipi.
For 5 long minutes, I kept going :
Pipi, close the door! Quickkkk, scary. Pipiiiiiiii.
But that didn't work on her.
So no choice, had to crawl up shut the door and sleep.
After that woke up, prepared then went down to Amk with dear pipi.
Met up with Tong and Randal @ Funland.
Lepak and had our dinner.
Then went to Kpool, pool-ed with Randal and Pipi.
Bee came, Minglong & co came as well.
Then went to Fountain with Randal & Co.
Shootelapi.
After that went back to Amk.
Bought alot of sparklers and bomb bags!
Went to carpark to play.
Then went to had supper @ S-11.
Randal the loser's treat!
After that Denny came then walked to 252, slacked.
Then off to Minglong's house and we all watched Naruto till 8am.
All left for home sweet home!
Rounding night tonight, I love.
Gimme poche , Kick and booze, I'll love even more!

If only I knew ..
I wouldn't have fell so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home